Today was a day of very big wins, overall.
- Saved over $600 by using my United free flight voucher on my Christmas trip home! YES!
- This means I can go to the not-Ides in August in Madison, WI!
- Got really good seats to Avenue Q, on my birthday in fact. Just what I wanted!
- Got kitschparade to agree to go with me!
- Got to leave work slightly early thanks to a transformer across the street blowing up. Hopefully this will not be followed tomorrow by the epic fail of massive data loss.
- Used my surprise extra time to help my brother buy a bike; found a good one just inside his budget.
Now I hope last week's pattern doesn't repeat where a great day was followed by a really lousy one.